Danze Faucet Reviews | Top Picks 2017
Trying to find the perfect faucet for a new construction or remodeling project is never as simple or as straightforward a process as it seems like it’s going to be on the surface.
With plenty of different options to pick and choose from most folks think that finding the perfect faucet is going to be pretty easy. Then, overwhelmed by the amount of choices available, they find out pretty quickly just how tough a task they have ahead of them.
Thankfully though, the folks at Danze have made it really, really easy to cut through the clutter and invest in a top-quality faucet for your kitchen or your bathroom. They are responsible for making some of the very best faucets available on the market today, as all of the Danze faucet reviews online will attest to.
Check out how we feel about these faucets in our mini Danze faucet reviews below!
Our choices for the best Danze faucet option
- The first of the Danze faucets we want to highlight is the Danze D409012SS Melrose Single Handle Kitchen Faucet .
This particular unit is a traditional looking unit that can be installed in kitchens as well as washrooms, providing you with an elegant gooseneck style main faucet with an extending hose option – all clad in beautiful stainless steel. Underneath that stainless steel is high quality brass throughout, guaranteeing that your faucet doesn’t ever corrode or break down because of use.
- The second of the Danze faucets we review is a bit more industrial, a bit more modern, and definitely one of the real “lookers” in the faucet industry today.
The Danze D455158SS Parma is a single hose type faucet with an interesting bell hoop in, bringing the kind of unique industrial design you’ll only find in much more expensive faucets at a price point that is almost impossible to beat.
- Finally, we have the Danze D205058SS Parma wall mount pot filler.
This isn’t exactly your traditional faucet by any stretch of the imagination, but anyone that loves to cook is going to fall head over heels in love with the utility and the function that this pot filler brings to the table (or, more accurately, your cooking surfaces). Filling up pots and pans to cook with has never been easier – or faster – than it is with this faucet!
Let’s dig a little bit deeper into the Danze faucet reviews so you can learn more about these amazing options.
#1 Danze D409012SS Melrose Single Handle Kitchen Faucet
Even though a lot of folks are looking for a more “statement piece” kind of kitchen faucet when they remodel or move forward with new construction, you just can’t beat the traditional look and appeal of this particular Danze faucet when you want something a little bit more understated.
Utilizing the traditional “four whole” installation system that includes control module for temperature and water pressure, the gooseneck itself, a soap dispenser, and an extendable hose. You’ll be able to install this Danze faucet effortlessly thanks to the engineering that works with all universal .375 US plumbing fixtures, as well as the simplicity of installation that the folks at Danze have made a key part of their products for years.
What we liked
- The elegant and traditional look of this Danze faucet is tough to top if you’re going for this aesthetic
- The ceramic disk valve insert provides super smooth turning action and cuts down on drips
- The spout has a clearance of 11 ½ inches, making it really easy to clean or cook with the water coming from this faucet
What we didn’t like
- Four whole construction may require you to punch another hole in three hole sinks
- This Danze faucet in stainless steel is a bit more expensive than the same faucet in chrome
#2 Danze D455158SS Parma Single Handle Pre-Rinse Faucet
This is one of the most impressive faucets we’ve ever seen for a kitchen space or washroom space, not only because of its striking industrial design but also because of the power and aeration that this faucet spray is capable of.
For starters, you can’t help but stare at this Danze faucet when you walk into a room that it has been installed again. Danze faucet reviews from customers all over the world hello about how visitors, friends, family, and even complete and total strangers talk about their kitchen faucet when they first lay eyes on this piece of industrial art – and that’s exactly what it is, industrial art!
But don’t be fooled into thinking that the “spring” system that coils around the outside of this arch loop faucet is purely ornamental. It is a key part of the utility of this Danze faucet, and helps to provide you with the reachability and functionality that you are expecting from a kitchen sink like this.
The ceramic disk insert that all Danze faucets have on display is here in this unit as well, cutting down on friction and all but eliminating drips once and for all. This is a really special option for those serious about upping the look and aesthetic of their kitchen or washroom.
What we liked
- You just don’t find kitchen faucets that are as beautifully designed as this one – especially not at this price point
- Single lever pressure and temperature control makes it really easy to modulate the amount of water and the temperature of the water you are using
- Spring action spray wand is far more useful and “reachable” than more traditional options
What we didn’t like
- Again, the brushed nickel stainless steel look on this Danze faucet is almost twice as expensive as the chrome option
- Installation can be a little bit tricky, and you’ll need a cover plate if you have a three hole sink your installing this single hole faucet into
#3 Danze D205058SS Parma Wall Mount Pot Filler
Not every kitchen you come across is going to have a pot filler installed in it, but you had better believe that any serious home cook wants a pot filler, wishes they had a pot filler, and would jump through hoops to get their hands on a pot filler as special as this one.
This double articulating spout effortlessly folds out from the wall to offer you the power and performance Danze faucets have become known for, all while folding back up again flush against the wall it has been installed in to stay out of the way, to streamline the look of your kitchen, and to give you this utility “on-demand” without having it remain in obtrusive part of your kitchen aesthetic.
Utilizing the same high quality construction materials throughout that Danze faucet products have become known for, including ceramic disk shut off valves to provide smoother turning action and prevent drips at the same time, this is the kind of pot filler that is found in high end and luxury homes – but can effortlessly be installed in any home and any kitchen as well!
What we liked
- The double articulation of this Danze pot filler is something really special, as it has been intelligently designed to provide you with the kind of flexibility and adaptability you need to reach all of the pots on your cooking surface without having to use a hose attachment
- This unit has been designed for cold water hookup, making the plumbing and installation of this Danze popular really simple
What we didn’t like
- The mounting system is clean but may not go with the hardware of your stove, creating anesthetics mismatch
- The single handle temperature and pressure system could be a little bit more responsive