When we started looking for the very best faucet options available on the market today, only a handful of selected manufacturers really popped out from the rest of the pack – and Glacier Bay popped out more than most any other brand right now.
Beloved by construction professionals, interior designers, and homeowners alike for their incredibly striking designs, inexpensive prices, ease of installation, and reliability over decades and decades, you just don’t find this kind of quality (at this price point) all that often – but you do when you buy Glacier Bay.
The overwhelming majority of reviews on the web today are glowingly positive when it comes to this company. It’s almost impossible to find unhappy customers writing negative Glacier Bay faucet reviews. That’s just the kind of reputation this company has in the industry.
Highlighting our favorite Glacier Bay faucets
The Glacier Bay FP4A4080SS is one of the cleanest and most straightforward of all the kitchen faucet options we’ve seen on the market right now. An interesting hybrid blend of very modern industrial materials and a seamless and classic kind of luck, this is a striking design that you are going to fall head over heels in love with the moment that you set eyes on it.
The Glacier Bay Builders is your pretty standard three hole bathroom faucet system, but really elevated from a design and aesthetics standpoint thanks to the focus of the engineers at this company. You’ll have complete and total control over the temperature and the pressure of the water that comes out of this faucet thanks to the control mechanism from Glacier Bay, and don’t be surprised if people spend more time in your bathrooms admiring the design of this set up.
Finally, the Glacier Bay JY5000161 is a reimagined gooseneck system that is clean, minimalist, and perfect for any kitchen aesthetic imaginable. This shows off the real versatile design principles that Glacier Bay has embraced right from day one, and guarantees you get the kind of clean looks and high-performance you are interested in without having to break your bank account along the way.
Let’s dive a little bit deeper into our own Glacier Bay faucet reviews to find the perfect set up for your situation!
Top 3 Glacier Bay Faucets Reviews 2017
#1 Glacier Bay FP4A4080SS
A traditional gooseneck style for sure, this amazing Glacier Bay faucet has some “hidden features” that really helped to set it apart from the rest of the pack.
For starters, underneath the beautiful brushed stainless steel finish is 100% high quality brass construction materials throughout. The brass construction of this faucet guarantees decades and decades of use without any slowdown in production or performance. This is as reliable a faucet as you are going to come across, all at a price point that is far lower than its closest competitors.
Combine this with the high arc, 360° swivel body action, and an extension spout built right into this faucet – with the single lever mechanism for pressure and temperature as well – and you are really looking at something exciting here.
What we liked
- The elegant yet classic design of this faucet is special
- The high arc and 360° of swivel body to make this a useful and functional faucet for sure
- Ceramic disc cartridge insert guarantees decades of trouble-free performance under any condition
What we didn’t like
- Designed for a single hole installation, you’ll have to use a cover plate if you have a three hole sink
- Installation can be a little bit tricky because of how little of this faucet sticks below the surface of the sink
#2 Glacier Bay Builders Bathroom Faucet
Clean, simple, straightforward, and traditional with a little bit of visual flair thrown in the mix, these faucets from Glacier Bay are your standard “builders faucets” but with a beautiful brushed nickel finish to set them apart from the rest of the pack.
Incredibly inexpensive compared to other bathroom faucets of this style and variety, you will be amazed at how Glacier Bay has been able to use high-quality construction materials throughout while still keeping the price of these faucets down.
Ceramic disc insert valves guarantee drip free performance, and this faucet has EPA Water Sense certification as well. You’ll be able to enjoy the extreme performance you’ve come to expect from Glacier Bay faucets without having to worry about negatively impacting the environment through wasteful water use any longer.
Though the faucet itself is relatively compact (sitting just 3 ¼ inches high) it still uses a high arc spout to make sure that you are able to get the most utility out of this bathroom faucet without any headache or hassle whatsoever.
What we liked
- Glacier Bay always knocks it out of the park when it comes to design and finishes, and this brushed nickel finish is no exception
- Simple and straightforward, this traditional bathroom set up is easy to install AND easy on the eyes (and your wallet)
- Water use efficiency is important with this faucet and it’s EPA certification is a big bonus for those looking to go green
What we didn’t like
- There are more stylish and more contemporary faucets available on the market today for sure
- You’ll need a three hole sink for this set up
#3 Glacier Bay JY5000161 Kitchen Faucet
Another of the really special gooseneck Glacier Bay faucet options on the market today, this is a clean, contemporary, and almost modern/minimalist approach to those style faucets – and boy is it successful!
All of the Glacier Bay faucet reviews out there in regards to this particular design really highlight just how clean, just how slick, and just how attractive this kitchen faucet really is. Utilizing 100% high quality brass throughout and then plated with a brushed nickel finish, this is a jaw-dropping the attractive faucet that sets itself apart from the rest of the pack without losing any utility whatsoever.
Speaking of utility, this Glacier Bay faucet is perfect for those building houses or remodeling with Universal Design Principles in mind. 100% ADA compliant for true universal use, this is the kind of faucet that belongs in all kitchens of the future.
At the end of the day, this is a really special faucet which explains why there are so many glowingly positive Glacier Bay faucet reviews on the web today speaking highly of this particular product and everything it is able to bring to the table.
What we liked
- Clean lines, minimalist aesthetic, and high-end finish make this faucet look a lot more expensive than it actually is
- Universal Design Principles and 100% ADA compliance makes this a kitchen faucet that can be installed in any home
- Glacier Bay warranty on faucets like this one is absolutely top-notch, giving you the kind of confidence you need to have to enjoy decades and decades of usage from this purchase
What we didn’t like
- The “deck plate” included with this Glacier Bay faucet for three hole sinks is kind of sloppy, poorly designed, and doesn’t stay in place as well as it should (not a problem when you have a single hole sink)
- Installing this faucet can be a little bit tight because of how little it sticks through kitchen sinks, though it does except universal .375 plumbing connections like all other popular kitchen sink options
- Single temperature and pressure lever isn’t quite as responsive as the single levers of some of the other (admittedly more expensive) kitchens faucet options available on the market right now