Pfister Cagney 1-Handle Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet Review
When building or renovating your kitchen, both aesthetic appeal and functional quality should be taken into consideration. Some things like counter material and appliance choices are the first to come to mind; however, best overall kitchen faucet it is the smaller details that will really make a difference in your kitchen. One such important detail to keep in mind is your faucet. Make sure that you get a faucet that both looks good and works well. In order to help you make your decision, take a look at the following reviews of some of the top faucets used by other consumers.
Pfister Cagney 1-Handle Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet
The Pfister Cagney 1-Handle 1, 2, 3 or 4-Hole Pull-Down Best Kitchen Faucet is a good choice for every kitchen. It comes with many convenient features that really open up your sink and counter space, like a faucet that rotates 360 degrees and a spray/stream nozzle that automatically retracts after use. Its stainless steel and low-lead compliance ensure that your water is clean and safe. This faucet is very easy to install and will make your kitchen look even more beautiful. Its matching soap dispenser is well made and well designed; you can refill it right from your sink instead of fussing around under cabinets. Overall, this is a good kitchen faucet to use.
Flexible enough for any kitchen
- Available in black or stainless steel finishes
- Includes a beautiful deckplate
- 1 to 4 hole installation possible
Safe for use
- Complies with NSF (National Sanitation Foundation) standards to minimize lead used in kitchen and bath fixtures
- Will not rust: the stainless steel used will keep your water clean
- Lasts well for years
- 360-degree rotation of the faucet allows you to get the most out of your sink and counter space
- Hose retracts automatically after nozzle use with weights that pull it back into place
- Refill your soap or lotion without having to go under the sink
Other good features
- Pull-down faucet lets you keep things at a perfect height for all kinds of dishes
- Smooth spigot ensures handle will move easily and not stick
- Retractable nozzle and hose come with both spray and solid stream options
- No-leak seal with a lifetime warranty
- Comes with matching soap dispenser
Customers have only one or two complaints about the Pfister Cagney 1-Handle 1, 2, 3 or 4-Hole Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet. Some people say the weight on the nozzle hose is not always enough to make it retract fully: however, you can simply add more weight to the hose beneath the sink. Other customers think that the handle is too easy to turn and get the maximum flow of water, but this feature makes it very quick to fill up pots or soak a sink full of dishes. Even dissatisfied customers admit that they have never had a leak from this faucet.